James D. "Jimmy" Tittle '49, has been called "Abilene's Architect" for his numerous designs throughout his hometown. He's a member of the new group of Texas A&M Distinguished Alumni! Whoop! http://tx.ag/Tittle @Tamuarch
James D. “Jimmy” Tittle ’49 is an architect based in Abilene, Texas.
A fire station design that addresses a need to reduce response times, provide training facilities, and create a building with low greenhouse gas emissions, earned an honor for Elias Vasquez and Brianna Westbrook, environmental design students. #tamu @Tamuarch @LearnAboutMBMA
Former student Dr. Marccus Hendricks'17, who earned a Ph.D. in urban and regional sciences, has been appointed to serve on The White House Council on Environmental Quality.
Congratulations Marccus and Gig'em Ags! @tamu @tamulaup #TAMU #environmentaljustice #whitehouse
#Urbanplanning students creating a plan for a retail center saw the project through the eyes of Barry Moore, a partner with Stafford Barrett Commercial Brokerage. The undergraduate class is led by prof Justin Golbabai. #tamu @lauptamu @SBREBrokerage
- View Innovations in Research & Creative Works: Spring 2023 publication
- View CIAC Biennial Report 2022 publication
- View Innovations in Research & Creative Works: Fall 2021 publication
- View Site-Lines: Spring 2021 publication
- View School of Architecture: A Brief History publication
- View Innovations in Research & Creative Works: Fall 2020 publication