The Langford MakerPlace is an open-use and general working area meant for students, faculty and staff.
The MakerPlace is a place for creatively making a project of almost any kind. We provide 3D printing services and equipment, including:
- Large roller paper cutter
- Heavy-duty material cutter (will cut things such as canvas, foamboard, cardboard, etc.)
- Workbenches with non-power tools
We provide 3D printing services available for use by students, faculty, and the general public. The pricing is based on the type of material used and print time; a discount is offered to College of Architecture students. Printing will begin after you have completed payment for the project.
How to make a 3D print
- Step 1: Submit your file if you are on the campus network or are on the campus VPN, or email your STL file(s) to email@example.com
- Step 2: The team will process your file(s) and send a preview along with a price estimate
- Step 3: An invoice and payment instructions will be emailed to you. Once your payment has been confirmed, your print will be started (between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday)
- Step 4: You will be emailed when your print is finished and ready for pickup
Tom George, MakerPlace Supervisor
Texas A&M University, College of Architecture
3137 TAMU, College Station, TX 77843-3137