Declaring a minor allows you to complement your undergraduate degree and explore a different academic focus. The School of Architecture offers seven minors.

University-approved minors

Declaring a Minor

Meet with an academic advisor to add a minor to your degree plan. 

Minors must be declared no later than the date you apply for graduation. You may declare a maximum of two minors. Be sure to review the admission requirements for your preferred minor with an advisor before deciding on a program.

Completing a Minor

Minors require 15–18 hours of selected coursework with a minimum of six in residence at the 300–400 level. Your minor will be displayed on your transcript after graduation but not on your diploma. 

For more information about adding or removing a minor, visit the Office of the Registrar.