Participate in Constructionarium
The Constructionarium program invites construction science college students from across the nation to the United Kingdom to gain hands-on experience in the British construction industry. Student groups plan, schedule, budget and manage small-scale replicas of iconic infrastructure from around the world.
Our students are the only group from the United States to complete a Constructionarium project without assistance from another college or university.
Areas of Emphasis
- International construction contracting
- Hands-on learning
- Collaborative partnerships
Students will satisfy the following requirement during their trip:
- COSC 489 — Special Topics in International Construction | 3 credits
View the Texas A&M course catalog for information about each course.
FAQ about Constructionarium
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Open to construction science majors who are admitted into upper-level construction science courses at the time of departure
- 2.5 cumulative GPA at time of application and until program start
- Good standing with Texas A&M University
- Must attend all program meetings
- Professor approval
How do I enroll in a study abroad semester?
Start your study abroad journey in the education abroad portal.
Does this satisfy the College of Architecture’s semester away requirement?
How long is the program?
The project spans one week.
Will this delay my degree plan?
No. The program allows you to complete the same coursework offered at the Texas A&M campus. Because you’ll be earning credit during spring break, you’ll actually be getting ahead!
How much does it cost?
Learn about the trip’s costs and funding in the education abroad portal.
What will I do during my study abroad semester?
The program is centered on living in London and completing a construction project. You’ll collaborate with your peers and students from other schools to bring your building vision to fruition.