To be the premier community engagement program at Texas A&M University.
To facilitate the transformation of communities from high risk/low opportunity to equitable, resilient, and adaptive regions by mitigating threats to the economy, environment, and culture.
- We value community fabric and respect local knowledge
- We desire strategic and equitable community economic growth
- We believe in the preservation and restoration of environmental systems
- We uphold principles of participatory and collaborative governance
- We believe in nurturing the health and capacity of people and places
- We seek to promote informed development decisions
Inspired by TxTC Values
- Social: Preserve and Strengthen the community fabric
- Economic: Foster strategic and equitable growth
- Natural: Preserve and restore the integrity of environmental systems
- Civic: Encourage participatory and collaborative governance
- Human: Nurture the health and capacity of people
- Physical: Promote informed development decisions