Communities need a diverse set of skilled professionals who can address rising challenges around technological innovation, sustainability, equity, and resilience. Explore these opportunities and graduate school through the Pathways Program in the School of Architecture at Texas A&M University. If you are interested in learning more about graduate school in Architecture, Construction Science, Landscape Architecture, or Urban Planning, our Pathways Program will showcase 3 different Ph.D. Programs and 6 different Masters Programs to aid you in deciding your future path. Through a competitive, fully-funded workshop at Texas A&M University, students will:
- Engage with internationally known faculty on topics related to smart and resilient communities
- Learn professional development skills
- Undertake mentoring activities to improve graduate school applications
We invite diverse students from across the U.S. to apply for participation. Those who complete the program will be eligible to compete for a four-year fellowship to complete their Ph.D. program in our department.
This program is funded by Texas A&M University in partnership with the University of Texas at San Antonio, Prairie View A&M University, Texas A&M Corpus Christi, Texas Southern University and Morgan State University.
Benefits of Participation
- Fully funded 1.5-day workshop at Texas A&M University to learn more about the university and graduate school
- Professional development practice
- Social activities with current and recent grads
- One-on-one meetings with faculty to find a mentor match
- Support in selecting and applying to graduate school
- Become eligible for fully-funded four-year Ph.D. Fellowship at Texas A&M
Fall 2023 Workshop
Dates: November 2-3, in College Station, Texas
- Have or will receive a Bachelor or Masters degree by 2025
- Interest in graduate education in urban and regional sciences, planning, landscape architecture, land and property development, architecture, or construction science
Application Deadline: October 23, 2023.
Applications open Now!
Apply to Pathways Program Learn more about Graduate Programs in Architecture Learn more about Graduate Programs in Construction Science Learn more about Graduate Programs in Landscape Architecture and Urban Planning
- October 12, 2023, 5:00 p.m. CST | Join on Zoom