Each academic year the Department of Visualization awards over $40,000 in scholarships. Any visualization student in good standing is eligible to compete for these scholarships.
To be considered for a departmental scholarship, undergraduate students must submit the University Scholarship Application for Continuing Students.
Incoming graduate students are considered for merit and diversity scholarships when they apply to the program as long as they meet the December 15th deadline. Other funding for grad students can be found on the OGAPS website under funding opportunities.
- Dr. Cedric Sims ’94 and Dr. Rebekah Sims ’96 Study Abroad Scholarship
- Gracie Arenas ’04 and Willem Strittmatter ’02 Rising Aggie Vizzer in Gaming (RAVING) Scholarship
- Live Lab Excellence Endowment
- Thomas Family Scholarship
- W. Graham Horsley Endowed Scholarship
2019–2020 Annual Scholarships
- Blue Sky
- EA Games
- Patti and Tom Owens ’73 Family Leadership Scholarship