1. Safety training is mandatory for everyone. Details and training schedules are available from Chuck Tedrick, the college's digital fabrication manager.
2. Everyone must fill out and submit a
( 43.7 KB)
3. Prototype and fabrication projects must fill out a
Project Safety Analysis (PSA) form.
( 98.0 KB)
4. Everyone is responsible for filling out Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for applicable projects.
5. Upon entering and exiting the shop, please sign in and out.
6. Everyone must wear: Safety glasses, long pants, and close toed shoes. Any shirt tails must be tucked in and long hair pulled back.
7. Everyone must clean up their project area daily. This includes sweeping and removing leftover material from the equipment and floor.
8. Everyone is responsible for the purchase and delivery of their own materials. If you have materials being delivered please coordinate this with the Ranch Manager, Chuck Tedrick.
9. Projects must be removed promptly upon completion.