University Travel Cards

University Travel Cards are used to pay for all employee travel-related expenses. You are eligible for a University Travel Card if you are faculty or staff. Fill out the application and turn it in to the Business Office.

Cards are normally kept in the Business Office and can be checked out as needed to make travel arrangements or to take on your trip.

Keep the itemized receipt for anything you purchase with your Travel Card, as you'll need to attach the receipt to the charge in Concur. Refer to the Receipt Requirements and GSA Meal Allowance Policy regarding employee travel.

Please remember that TAMU is exempt from Texas State Sales Tax, Occupancy Tax, and Motor Vehicle Tax, so those taxes shouldn't be charged to your travel card.