Travel Cards

University Travel Cards can be used to pay for travel-related expenses, including conference registration, airfare, lodging, meals, and taxis. 

To get a University Travel Card in your name, fill out the application and turn it in to Amanda Hammill in the Business Office.

Cards are kept in the Business Office and can be checked out as needed to make travel arrangements or to take on your trip with you.

Be sure to keep, scan, or photograph the itemized receipt for anything you purchase with your Travel Card.  You'll need to attach the receipt to the charge in Concur.

Please remember that TAMU is exempt from Texas State Sales Tax, Occupancy Tax, and Motor Vehicle Tax, so those taxes shouldn't be charged to your travel card.