To be reimbursed for a purchase you've made, submit these items to the business office:
- Purchase Order Form
- List the person being reimbursed as the Vendor, since that's who we're paying.
- Individual Reimbursement Form
- Your receipt, which should include the following:
- Itemization that shows what was purchased & how much it cost.
- Proof of payment (something showing that your credit card was charged or that you paid cash).
- For online orders, we need something showing that your order was shipped (not just the order confirmation), since your card isn't charged until the order ships.
- Alternatively, you can include a copy of your credit card or bank statement showing the charge. Feel free to mark out any other charges or sensitive information on the statement.