AWARDS for best project for each Challenge:
- Best Interdisciplinary Collaboration ($500 per team) Project which will show an innovative solution creatively employing knowledge and from a variety of disciplines. To be able to qualify for this Award, minimum two partners from different disciplines must be present in the team. Teams competing for this prize must state during their Final presentation what disciplines they come from and how the project benefits from their expertise.
- Sanskruthi Priya Guduri, Anuj Parakh, Rupal Gupta, Ruoran Shi, Lina Zhang and Thomas Chin
- People's Choice ($250 per team) People's Choice winner will be voted on by all participants. Please note the voting will be through Devpost - to be able to vote, you need to be registered.
- Puneet Kohli, Tushar Gupta, Mayank Jaggi, Bhavesh Munot and Mohammed H. Daig
- Most Visionary ($250 per team) Creative, audacious, creates inclusion.
- Most Practical ($250 per team) Potential for implementation. Applicable. Useful rather tan concerned with theory and ideas.
- Eye Candy ($250 per team) Best looking submission.
- Juliang Li, Jeff Zhao, Himank Yadav, Muin Momin, and Blake Karwoski
- Most Impact ($250 per team) The project has potential to impact many of the target population. Great value for little input.
- Judge’s Choice ($250 per team) This award is reserved for the judges to determine on the day of the event - after the Show & Tell presentations.
Awards and Prizes will be split equally among team members and delivered within 5 business days in the form of digital e-cards. Organizers reserve the right to change Awards, Prizes and monetary amounts.