Change of Major Requirements
To apply for a change of major into the College of Architecture, the following minimum requirements must be met:
- Completed at least one full semester (12 graded credit hours) at Texas A&M
- TAMU Galveston students must have completed at least 27 graded credit hours
- Less than 60 total credit hours, including ALL transfer hours for COSC, ENDS, LAND, URPN, & VIST
- Less than 100 total credit hours, including ALL transfer hours for USAR
- Minimum GPR of 2.5 to apply for COSC, LAND, or URPN, minimum GPR of 2.0 to apply for USAR, and a minimum GPR of 3.0 to apply for ENDS or VIST.
The Department of Construction Science will ONLY be accepting change of major applications for Spring and Fall semesters. Construction Science applications for Fall 2017 admission will be evaluated after the June 15th deadline.
Deadlines to enter into a specific semester:
||June 15th - 5 PM
||October 1st - 5 PM
||March 1st - 5 PM
Fall application opens April 1st. Spring application opens 1st day of Fall semester. Summer application opens 1st day of Spring semester.
DECISIONS WILL BE MADE WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER THE APPLICATION DEADLINE! YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL ONCE A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE.
By clicking this link, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the change of major requirements.